PROSHOP DES SAVOIE Company may collect the following personal data: the name, first name, date of birth, email address, telephone number and physical address of the Client. When the Customer connects to the website, the latter records their connection data if they wish, use, location. Cookies are used in connection with the use of the site. The Customer has the option of deactivating cookies from the settings of their browser. He is informed that this deactivation can alter the functioning of the site.
The personal data collected from Customers is intended to perform operations relating to customer management, prospecting according to the preferences chosen by the user, the development of commercial statistics, rights management data subjects, user access and use of the site; managing the operation and optimization of the site; verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user; implementation of user assistance; personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user's browsing history, according to their preferences; prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software) and management of security incidents.
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies, in the following cases: - when the user authorizes a third-party website to access his data;
- when the Platform uses the services of providers to provide user assistance, advertising. These providers have limited access to Customer data, in the context of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
- if required by law, PROSHOP DES SAVOIE may transmit data to respond to complaints presented against the site and comply with administrative and judicial procedures;
- if PROSHOP DES SAVOIE is involved in a merger, acquisition, disposal of assets or bankruptcy proceedings, it may be required to sell or share all or part of its assets, including personal data. In this case, Customers would be informed before the personal data is transferred to a third party.
The PROSHOP DES SAVOIE Company implements organizational, technical, software and physical measures in terms of digital security to protect personal data against alteration, destruction and unauthorized access.
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, Customers have the following rights:
- they can update or delete data concerning them by logging into their account and configuring the settings for this account;
- they can delete their account, by writing to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the following email address: email@example.com. In this case, before the implementation of this right, PROSHOP DES SAVOIE may request proof of the identity of the Customer in order to verify its accuracy;
- if the personal data held by the PROSHOP DES SAVOIE Company are inaccurate, they may request the updating of the information, by writing to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Customers can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with the applicable data protection laws, by writing to the following email address: email@example.com.
The PROSHOP DES SAVOIE Company reserves the right to make any modification to this clause relating to the protection of personal data at any time. If a modification is made to this personal data protection clause, PROSHOP DES SAVOIE undertakes to publish the new version on its site. The PROSHOP DES SAVOIE Company will also inform its Customers of the modification by e-mail, at least 15 (fifteen) days before the effective date. If the Customer does not agree with the terms of the new wording of the personal data protection clause, he has the option of deleting his account.